New Born Baby Care
Newborn baby care services at home , also known as infant care and postnatal care services, are specialized assistance for parents, especially mothers and newborn babies. Newborn baby care services at home ensure the well-being and proper development of the newborn babies.
At Urmi Group, we offer exceptional New born baby care services at home to support parents and caregivers during this special time. We deeply understand how crucial it is to care for a newborn baby. We know how important it is to provide them with the best care and attention during their earliest day. Your little one health and happiness are our top priorities, and we take immense pride in being a part of their journey in life.
If you are looking for childcare,New born baby care services at home, Neonatal nursing, Newborn support, postnatal care, and babysitting services for newborns and mothers, then you are at the right place. We are available 24/7 at your service.
Our newborn baby care services at home include
1- Feeding Support: Our experienced caregivers guide breastfeeding, formula feeding, and introducing solids according to the baby’s needs.
2- Diapering and Bathing: Our caregiver’s professionals teach you the best diaper changing and bathing techniques, ensuring your baby stays clean and comfortable.
3- Sleep Guidance: Our caregivers help you to create a safe and cozy sleep environment for your baby.
4- Healthcare Advice: Our team provides valuable information on baby vaccination, regular check-ups, and steps to take in case of common illness or emergencies.
5- Emotional Support: We understand the challenges parents face during the postpartum period; our caregivers offer emotional support and guide you to face challenges during these days.
6- Baby Development: Our expert caregivers suggest activities that encourage your baby’s growth, development, and learning.
7- Baby Massaging: Our skilled caregivers are trained in the art of baby massage by using gentle and safe techniques that are suitable for delicate newborn skin; through expert hands, we provide gentle strokes that help improve circulation, relieve muscle tension, and aid the digestion for the little one.
8- Safety Education: Our professional caregivers also guide you in baby-proofing your surroundings and creating a safe environment for your little one.
Challenges faced by Mothers after delivery with Newborns:
1. Physical exhaustion and postpartum recovery challenges.
2. Emotional adjustments and dealing with postpartum blues
3. Finding it hard to breastfeed or worrying about it.
4. Not getting enough sleep because the baby wakes up often at night.
5. Trying to balance caring for the baby and household chores.
6. Dealing with mood changes and feeling a bit up and down.
7. Needing advice and help with making decisions about the baby.
8. Making a balance between professional life & baby care
As we all know, there is a lot of challenges that mother face after delivery. So, making it simple, Urmi Group offers special child care and mother care services right in your home. Our skilled caregivers and babysitter provide gentle and expert support, making sure your new baby is well taken care of. With us, you can rest assured that you and your little one will be looked after with utmost care and kindness, making this important time easier and more joyful for everyone.
How we work :
At our platform, finding or hiring reliable and trusted domestic help service or home health care services for your specific need has been easier. We connect people across pan India, allowing them to hire skilled professionals like maids, nurse for home, cook for home, caregivers, babysitter, elderly care, chef, servants, and driver. How our service operates is given below:
1- Easy Registration: Job seekers and employers can easily register on our website, www.urmigroup.in/job-search, creating profiles highlighting their skills and other requirements like experience, address, etc.
2- Comprehensive Listing: We provide detailed listings of registered professionals, enabling users to browse various candidates based on their expertise and location preferences.
3- Verified Profiled: After complete registration, we conduct the primary verification process of the job seeker. After verification, we make the profile visible on our website to the user. If you are still looking for an appropriate candidate on our website, kindly contact us through whats app or call.
4– Flexible Hiring: Whether you need part-time or full-time assistance, our platform, www.urmigroup.in, caters to various job types and schedules.
Why choose Urmi Group for New born baby care at home?
Reasons to Choose Urmi Group:
1. Wide Network – We have a vast network of registered users across India.
2. Localized Profiles – We send you local profiles, like maids, nurses, and more, for your specific needs.
3. Affordable Service – For just Rs. 499, you receive ten profiles to choose from.
4. Only Service Charge – Our charge is solely for our service; no hidden fees.
5. Verified Profiles – We verify profiles at the initial stage for trustworthiness.
6. Personalized Matchmaking – We tailor our recommendations to your requirements, ensuring a perfect fit for your child’s care.
7. Diverse Caregiver Options – Access a wide range of caregivers with various skills and experiences, including babysitters, nannies, and more.
8. Transparent Process – Our process is straightforward and transparent, with no hidden costs or surprises.
9. Customer Support – Our dedicated customer support team can assist you throughout your journey with us.
10. Trusted by Others – Join the growing number of satisfied users who have found reliable care through Urmi Group.
We are the best service provider working in home health care sector for last 5 years providing all domestic help care & home health care services like maid service, Cook, Shef, Servants, Japa maids, Home nursing care, caregiver, babysitters, Nannies, Elder care service, new born baby services at home. Call now to know more details.
Urmi Group Reviews
FAQ FOR NEWBORN BABY CARE AT HOME, INFANT CARE, OR POSTNATAL CARE
1. How often should I feed my baby?
You should feed your baby when they’re hungry, which can be about 8-12 times a day.
2. Is breastfeeding better than formula feeding?
Breastfeeding is recommended because it provides natural nutrition, but formula feeding is also okay if necessary.
3. When can I bathe my baby?
You can give your baby a sponge bath soon after birth, but wait for their umbilical cord to fall off before a full bath.
4. How do I change my baby’s diaper properly?
Lay your baby down, gently remove the dirty diaper, clean the area, and put on a fresh diaper.
5. How do I know if my baby is sick?
Signs of illness may include fever, unusual fussiness, or changes in eating or sleeping patterns.
6. What’s the safest way to put my baby to sleep?
Always place your baby on their back to sleep in a crib with no pillows, toys, or loose bedding.
7. When can my baby start eating solid foods?
Most babies start eating solids around six months but check with your doctor for the right time.
8. How can I soothe my baby when they’re crying?
You can try holding, rocking, feeding your baby, or checking if they need a diaper change.
9. How can I make sure my baby is growing well?
Regular doctor visits will help monitor your baby’s growth and development.
10. How can I prevent my baby from getting sick?
– Clean your baby’s environment, wash your hands, and avoid contact with sick people.
11. Should I use a pacifier for my baby?
– Using a pacifier is okay and can provide comfort, but don’t force it if your baby doesn’t want one.
12. When should I start reading to my baby?
– You can start reading to your baby from birth to help them learn and bond with you.
13. How can I protect my baby from accidents at home?
– Use safety gates, secure heavy furniture, and keep small objects out of reach.
14. How do I know if my baby is teething?
– Teething signs include drooling, fussiness, and chewing on things. Offer a teething ring for comfort.
15. How can I help my baby sleep better at night?
– Create a calming bedtime routine and make the room dark and quiet.
16. Can I use baby lotion on my baby’s skin?
– Yes, but choose a mild, hypoallergenic lotion and use it sparingly.
17. How can I clean my baby’s gums?
– You can clean your baby’s gums by gently wiping them with a soft, damp cloth.
18. When should I start potty training my baby?
– Most babies start potty training around 2-3 years old, but it varies for each child.
19. Is it safe to carry my baby in a baby carrier?
– Yes, baby carriers are safe when used correctly, but make sure your baby’s head is supported.
20. How can I introduce my baby to new foods?
– Start with small, soft bites and offer one new food at a time to watch for allergies.
21. How do I keep my baby warm in cold weather?
– Dress your baby in layers and use a warm blanket or footed sleeper.
22. Can I bath my baby every day?
– You don’t need to bathe your baby every day; 2-3 times a week is usually enough.
23. What should I do if my baby has a fever?
– Consult your doctor for advice on treating your baby’s fever.
24. How do I clean my baby’s ears?
– Gently clean the outside of your baby’s ears with a soft cloth, but don’t insert anything into the ear canal.
25. How can I safely introduce my baby to new people and pets?
– Allow your baby to observe from a distance and gradually introduce them to new people and pets.
26. How do I know if my baby is ready for solid foods?
– Look for signs like sitting up, showing interest in your food, and losing the tongue-thrust reflex.
27. Can I use baby powder on my baby’s skin?
– It’s best to avoid using baby powder, as it can be harmful if inhaled.
28. When should my baby start crawling?
– Crawling usually starts around 7-10 months, but some babies skip crawling and go straight to walking.
29. How can I tell if my baby is constipated?
– Signs of constipation include hard stools and discomfort. Consult your doctor if it persists.
30. How can I encourage my baby’s language development?
– Talk to your baby often, use simple words, and respond to their sounds and gestures.
31. How do I choose the right baby clothes?
– Choose soft, breathable fabrics and dress your baby in layers to adjust for the weather.
32. When should my baby start sitting up on their own?
– Most babies start sitting with support around 4-7 months and unassisted around 6-9 months.
33. What should I do if my baby has a diaper rash?
– Use diaper cream and change diapers frequently to keep the area dry.
34. How can I safely introduce my baby to swimming?
– Wait until your baby has good neck control, and use a proper infant flotation device.
35. How can I help my baby with gas?
– Try gentle tummy massages, burping, or changing the baby’s feeding position.
36. What do I do if my baby has hiccups?
– Hiccups are common and usually harmless. They will go away on their own.
37. How can I help my baby with a stuffy nose?
– Use a humidifier and saline drops to ease congestion, but avoid using decongestants without a doctor’s advice.
38. How can I make my baby’s room safe for sleep?
– Remove any hazards like cords and keep the room cool and dark.
39. When should I start brushing my baby’s teeth?
– Use a soft infant toothbrush when the first tooth appears.
40. How can I prevent diaper leaks at night?
– Use overnight diapers and make sure they fit well.
41. How do I know if my baby is getting enough sleep?
– Look for signs of alertness and a regular sleep schedule.
42. How can I encourage my baby to be more active?
– Give your baby plenty of supervised tummy time and playtime.
43. Can I use a stroller for my newborn baby?
– Yes, but ensure it has proper head and neck support for newborns.
44. How can I help my baby with teething pain?
– Offer a chilled teething ring or a clean cloth to chew on.
45. When should I start childproofing my home?
– Start childproofing before your baby crawls, usually around 6-8 months.
46. How can I prevent and treat cradle caps?
– Gently massage your baby’s scalp with oil and use a soft brush to remove flakes.
47. Is it safe to bathe my baby in the sink?
– Yes, it’s safe if you support your baby and never leave them unattended.
48. How can I tell if my baby has an ear infection?
– Look for signs like tugging at ears, fever, and fussiness. Consult your doctor for a diagnosis.
49. Can I use a baby carrier while cooking or cleaning?
– You can, but always ensure your baby is secure and you can see them.
50. How can I create a calm bedtime routine for my baby?
– Establish a regular bedtime, dim the lights, and engage in soothing activities like reading or singing.
Experience top-tier Newborn Baby Care Services at home, where your little one is in safe hands. If you’re looking for assistance with newborn care or require help with household tasks or home healthcare, Urmi Group is here for you. Reach out to us at +91 70114 69107 to discuss your needs and access our wide range of services