Babysitting services” and “Nanny services” refer to the care provided to children when their parents or guardians are unavailable. A babysitter or Nanny looks after the children, ensuring their safety and well-being while attending to their needs and activities.
Are you looking for babysitting or nanny services nearby you?
“At Urmi Group, we provide the best child care services, including both nanny and babysitting services, according to your family’s needs in your nearby area. Currently, we are running our babysitting and nanny services in Noida, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, Banglore, Mumbai, Pune, and Kolkata. If you live in these or nearby areas, please get in touch with us anytime.
You can also search for babysitters and nannies in your city using our search box below. Just the keywords like (maid, Cook, babysitter, or Nanny), location, and hit enter; all listed profiles of Nanny and babysitter will be shown in front of you. You can view a profile, and if you are interested, call us back or fill out the Contact Us form below.
Find Babysitting services nearby you
Here below you can also put keywords in search box to find babysitter & nanny service in your city. We have more than 1500+ babysitter and nanny registered with us across all major cities from India
Why choose babysitting and nanny services from Urmi Group?
Here are some reasons why you might select babysitting and nanny services from us :
- Trusted Professionals – we have reliable babysitters and nannies registered with us who are experienced, trained, and well-vetted.
- Customized Care – Our babysitting and nanny services are customized. Our customized care services are specially tailored to family and baby needs.
- Flexible Scheduling – Whether you are looking for a full-time nanny service or occasional, we offer flexible scheduling options.
Verified – All registered maids, cook, babysitter, Nanny, and babysitter are police confirmed, but before hiring, prove once again.
- Peace of Mind – with us, you can have peace of mind knowing that your child is in capable hands.
- Local Expertise – We have a solid local presence, so you don’t need to bother about outsiders. You can easily choose a babysitter for your child in your local.
- Affordable Options – We have affordable and budget-friendly babysitters and nannies available.
- Trusted Choice: We have a track record of providing reliable and trusted childcare services, making us the preferred choice for many families.
We offer five different types of babysitting services at Urmi Group:
- Day Care Babysitter: Our most popular service is ideal for parents with day jobs. Our nannies ensure your baby is safe, happy, and well-cared for during daytime hours.
- Overnight Babysitter: If you need a babysitter for overnight hours, rest assured that Urmi Group will provide your baby’s care.
- 24-Hour Babysitter: For those looking for full-time babysitting services, we offer 24-hour babysitter.
- Part-Time Babysitter: If you need a nanny for a short time, such as 2 or 3 weeks, we can fulfil your needs. Our nannies will care for your baby based on your specific requirements.
- Babysitter for Hours: Sometimes, you may only need a nanny for a few hours, whether for a doctor’s appointment, an emergency meeting at the office, or other situations. We’re here to assist you.
Babysitter & Nanny Salary
Price may vary according to location, work timing, and experience. Here below, you can easily understand the pricing of the babysitting service.
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 8,000 – 12,000 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 15,000 – 25,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 7,000 – 10,000 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 14,000 – 22,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 7,500 – 11,000 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 14,000 – 24,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,500 – 9,500 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 13,000 – 20,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,800 – 10,200 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 13,500 – 21,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,200 – 9,000 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 12,500 – 20,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,000 – 8,500 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 12,000 – 18,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 5,500 – 8,000 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 11,000 – 17,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 5,800 – 8,200 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 11,500 – 18,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 5,400 – 7,800 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 10,800 – 17,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 5,300 – 7,600 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 10,500 – 16,800 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,100 – 8,800 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 12,000 – 19,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,300 – 9,100 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 12,500 – 20,500 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 6,000 – 8,600 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 12,000 – 19,500 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 5,200 – 7,500 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 10,500 – 17,000 INR
- Part-Time Babysitter Salary: 5,400 – 7,800 INR
- Full-Time Babysitter Salary: 10,800 – 17,500 INR
FAQ Nanny Services
Here are some commonly frequently asked questions for babysitting services and nanny services over internet and their answers are given below. These q/a will help to a better understanding of Nanny and babysitting services.
1. What is the role of a nanny?
- A nanny is someone who takes care of children, like a babysitter.
2. How can I find a reliable caregiver for my elderly family member?
- You can search online, ask for recommendations from friends, or contact caregiving agencies to find a trustworthy caregiver.
3. What is the difference between a caregiver and a caretaker?
- A caregiver and a caretaker both provide assistance, but caregivers often help with healthcare, while caretakers focus on general care and supervision.
4. Do caregivers and nannies need special training or qualifications?
- It’s beneficial for caregivers and nannies to have training in childcare or eldercare, but it’s not always required.
5. How much should I pay a nanny for full-time childcare services?
- The salary for a full-time nanny varies, but it often depends on factors like experience and location.
6. Can a caregiver help with medical needs like giving medication or changing dressings?
- Yes, caregivers with the right training can assist with medical tasks as prescribed by a doctor.
7. What should I discuss with a nanny or caregiver before hiring them?
- You should talk about responsibilities, hours, rates, and any specific needs your child or family member has.
8. Are caretakers available for overnight care for elderly family members?
- Yes, some caretakers offer overnight care services to ensure your loved one’s safety.
9. Can a nanny or caregiver drive my child or elderly family member to appointments or activities?
- Yes, if they have a driver’s license and you agree on it, they can provide transportation.
10. How do I ensure the safety and well-being of my child or elderly family member with a caregiver or nanny?
– You can do background checks, check references, and have open communication with the caregiver or nanny to ensure their safety and well-being.